Friday, July 29, 2011

Beaches I have known

I have known quite a few different beaches. The Bristol Beach in England is made of pebles the size of hens eggs. The water makes a gurgling sound as it retreats. The beaches in Guam are made of fine coral sand, they get very hot. The beaches of the washington coast are covered in giant logs, weather beaten to a light tan. I don't remember what the beaches in Rio De Janero look like, I couldn't take my eyes off the heavenly objects walking around on the beach. The beaches in Kodiak Alaska are covered in Grey slate and Grass grows to the very edge with a share boundary between beach and field. The beaches in Mazatlan Mex or maybe it was Ensenada, I don't remember, but I do remember that they went on for miles and miles, and I was the only one on the beach. The Hawaii and California beaches are typical, sand, surf, cool breeze. The the greatest time ever was sitting on the beach in virginia, under and umbrella, 72 degrees with a slight breeze, reading a favorit book and watching my kids build sand castles. I didn't have to work to stay cool, or to heat up. I could just sit there and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment